Best £25 purchase- 1 min
Easy. Coffee grinder. It’s the hands down winner.
It gets used every day since purchase, but not a single coffee bean has been seen the inside. Instead, it obliterates seeds and nuts into a coarse powder to make them far more nutritionally available when added to food. The result can be included in all kinds of sweet and savoury dishes to add some extra goodness.
- Chop some pine nuts and sunflower seeds and add to pasta and pesto
- Stir a seed mix to add a portion to Bolognese, chilli, stews, curry
- Add blended nuts to cereals
- Create chilli powder from dried chillies
- Sneak some ‘seed flower’ into homemade bread
The only electric kitchen gadget that gets used more than the grinder is the kettle. They really can be that useful if you’re trying to improve your diet in simple ways. For the most part, you won’t even know they’re there. Go get one.
This post contains affiliate links. If you click one and buy something, Tony may earn a small commission at no cost to you. Think of it as your way of supporting independent publishing. Thank you 🤗